Today I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! What was once a boring and ordinary day became extremely exciting as I have never been nominated before.
I’d like to thank https://infinitedaydreamer.wordpress.com/ for being such a sweet person and nominating me. I didn’t think anybody really looked at my blog, but it was such a joy to hear that people do enjoy reading my random musings and rants. 🙂
The rules of the award are:
– Show the award on your blog.
– Thank the person who nominated you.
– Share seven facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15 blogs.
– Link your nominees’ blogs and let them know.
The 7 facts about me are….DRUM ROLL PLEASE
1. I work best in the evening/night. I usually spend all day procrastinating, napping, and being lazy, but at night that’s when I usually kick into gear and do things like plan my life, clean my room and study
2. After coming back from my holiday in South East Asia, I have discovered that my favourite country (so far) is Singapore! Out of all the places I’ve visited in Asia, Singapore is by far the cleanest, efficient and friendliest country and I had an amazing time there. Take me back!
3. I am a daydreamer who likes to fantasize a lot about what has been and what could be. This used to be a negative aspect of my life because I always became disappointed when things in real life didn’t meet my expectations but now, I’m more focused on being mindful and living in the present.
4. At this moment in time, I can truly say that I am incredibly content and genuinely happy with myself, my circumstances and my life. It took me a long time to reach this feeling of contentment and bliss, and I know it won’t last forever, but I’m going to savour what I can and focus on remaining happy.
5. My diet this month has mostly been consisting of juicy burgers, oodles of noodles from Japanese restaurants and Rice dishes (Bimbimbap) from Korean restaurants in the city. I immensely enjoy eating out and trying new restaurants/bars/cafes and when I plan my outings with friends, it nearly always involves eating.
6. I am starting Uni next month and I am so excited! There are so many events planned and my calender is starting to get really busy with meet ups and camps and parties. I am absolutely determined to get involved and commit to making my time in Uni some of the best years of my life
7.I am an imperfect person who’s made more mistakes than I can count and have gotten myself into many moral, physical and emotional dilemmas. I usually let my feelings guide my actions, and more often than not, this has caused me to unintentionally hurt people or push them away even when I don’t mean to. I’m in the process of finding myself and trying to be a better person, which is going to take lots of trial and error so to the people in my life, please bear with me ❤
Those are the 7 facts I could think off right the top of my head! Sorry (not sorry) if I rambled on too much!
The rules say to pick 15 nominees but I’m just going to pick a few of the blogs who I really enjoy seeing on my reader. Please check out all of these blogs as they are incredibly lovely people!